Communications of the ACS, ISSN 2090-102X is a bi-annual on-line magazine aims to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, research findings and opinions among researchers, educators, developers and technical managers in the computing field. The magazine publishes research and technology articles, surveys, book reviews, education practices, as well as industry trends and practices. Articles will be published in English or Arabic. More generally, the magazine envisions establishing a tradition of scientific discourse in Arabic. At the same time it endeavors to serve its Arabic speaking readership by keeping them abreast of recent developments in the field of computing and serving to nurture an Arabic speaking knowledge society. Communications of the ACS is indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals, the largest directory of open access journals http://www.doaj.org/openurlgenre=journal&issn=2090102X
The scope of the magazine covers all areas of computing, including, but not limited to:
• Computing organization and architecture.
• Software engineering including operating systems, databases, file systems, and compilers.
• Computational Science and Engineering including bioinformatics, biomedical engineering, data mining, business intelligence and Artificial intelligence.
• Computer Networks and Communications, including protocols, interconnection networks.
• Parallel and Distributed computing.
• Performance evaluation, fault tolerance, reliability and security.
• IT & Society including Information Systems, Internet and e-commerce.
• Web Engineering, multimedia and visualization.
• Case studies, new applications and trends, technology evaluation.
• Education practices and book reviews.
Vol 8, No 1 (2015)
Table of Contents
Research and Technology Articles
|تصميم روبت شخصي مساعد لتطبيقات الأتمتة المنزلية والمكتبية||Abstract PDF|
|الٕاختبار الٕالكتروني الاَمن||Abstract PDF|
|عادل علي عبد العزيز, المنذر صلاح نور الدأيم||32-42|
|Cloud Computing Security Risk Assessment: A Survey||Abstract PDF|